While the print version is sold out, you still have an opportunity to own the first issue of garrison.: The Journal of History & Deep Politics. We are offering an e-version of the magazine in PDF form. A PDF file can be read on almost all computers, tablets, and phones. It is not proprietary to one brand of e-reader. To order the PDF of garrison, do the following:
1) Go to MidnightWriterNews.com and click the “DONATE” button.
2) Type 8.99 into the amount. That’s eight dollars and ninety-nine cents.
3) You can then choose either “Donate with PayPal” or “Donate with a Debit or Credit Card.” Click whichever button applies to your method of payment. (If you already have a PayPal account and want an easier route, simply PayPal $8.99 to MidnightWriterNews@gmail.com)
4) Please make sure you put your email address within the order OR e-mail your name and e-mail address to TheGarrisonJournal@gmail.com after completing the order. We cannot send you the PDF without an e-mail address. Please make sure we get it.
5) The PDF will be e-mailed to that e-mail address within 24 hours.
Why should you read the first issue of garrison?
* You want to challenge the historical establishment and the textbook conglomerates that control information today
* Lisa Pease on “Why the CIA Killed RFK”
* Jim DiEugenio on President John Kennedy and the Middle East
* Jim Hougan on G. Gordon Liddy and the Washington Post
* The first printing of a 2005 interview Kenn Thomas did with John Judge re: 9/11
* Joseph Green on “Ted Kennedy, Richard Nixon, and Chappaquiddick”
* William Davy on Jim Garrison
* Keith Harmon Snow on Rwanda
* Donald Jeffries on government-sponsored human experimentation
* Caitlin Johnstone on fighting establishment narratives
* S.T. Patrick on a possible assassination attempt on JFK in Springfield, IL.
* Richard Bartholomew on the Deep Political Realities of 2020
* Randy Benson on his first trip to a JFK conference and what it means today
* Professor David Denton on William Harvey
* Walt Brown on The Warren Omission
* Emma Best on Ramparts magazine vs the FBI
* Nicholas Levis on 9/11, Condi Rice, and Phillip Zelikow
* Douglas Horne and S.T. Patrick on the November 30, 1941 Hilo Tribune Herald “Warning”
* A letter to the editor from Kenn Thomas of Steamshovel Press